Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Umarex IWI Jericho B Co2 replica air pistol




The UX IWI Jericho B Co2 pistol doesn't seem to be available in North America, so I only have photos from the web.

I do have a KWC Swiss Arms SA-941, which is an IWI Jericho replica distributed by CyberGun.
It is a realistic looking air pistol that shoots pretty hard and feels good in the hand, even though the double action trigger is heavy.

I imagine that the Umarex Jericho B functions similar to other Umarex non-blowback replica BB pistols, like the H&K USP and the Smith & Wesson M&P 40.


No comments:

Post a Comment