Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Saturday, June 2, 2018

My newest AirGuns: Beeman P1 & HellBoy M4





I have had my .22cal/5.5mm Beeman P-1 since December 2017, and just recently bought some Pierce rubber finger groove grips for it.
I've only shot it a few times and plan to shoot it much more this summer.
I did test it with an AceTech ac6000 chonograph and it shot an 11.9 grain H&N Hobby lead pellet as high as 607 fps!
The factory lubrication residue is still causing some dieseling which is why the velocity is so high.

Air Venturi's HellBoy M4 is a brand new full metal .177cal/4.5mm Co2 BB gun from Pyramydair in Ohio.
I ordered one last week and it is at UPS waiting to be picked up on Monday.


I picked up my new HellBoy M4 Co2 .177 cal semi-automatic BB air rifle last Monday and brought it home to unbox.
The "ten for $10" chronograph test recorded shoots a high as 503 fps with an average around 490 fps.
This is a very realistic looking airgun!
I can't wait to shoot it, but I will have to wait untill I can leave my City and shoot in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment