Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Friday, June 29, 2018

Air Venturi's HellRaiser HellBoy M4 tactical Co2 BB air rifle



I bought my new 'Air Venturi HellRaiser HellBoy M4 tactical air rifle' from Pyramydair in Ohio, USA last month.
PyramydAir has a great video review on YouTube.

I never thought that I would bother with a "BB" rifle other than my novelty Sheridan "Cowboy" lever action BB gun.
That was before I saw this black metal replica battle rifle!
Air Venturi puts their brand on some great products.
My Air Venturi ISSC M22 co2 blowback action air pistol is one of the best action Co2 BB pistols I've ever shot, and it is $100 US, not $500 + US dollars, like my bad ass Beeman P-1 Magnum spring piston air pistol!

Anyways, back to the HellBoy M4, it is a thing of beauty...almost elegant, because it is a realistic BB replica of the M4 .223/5.56mm rifle, which is basically a modern upgraded M16 carbine, and a military variant of Eugene Stoner's AR-15.

Here are two photos of my HellBoy M4 with the carry handle/rear sights and a rubber buttstock recoil pad, that adds a higher degree of comfort and an extra couple of inches to the length of the air rifle:




I tried shooting with the carry handle rear sight, the utg m4 rear sight and this AimPoint flip-up rear peep sight is my favorite peep sight to use with the HellBoy M4 tactical Co2 BB air rifle!





I have slowly been accessorizing my HellBoy M4, and I just ordered a aluminum alloy  6.7" carbine quad rail forgrip from an eBay seller in Hong Kong.
It was only $21 Cdn, but it may take 6-8 weeks to arrive on my doorstep.
I have been waiting a month already for a tactical vertical grip, but the M4 spanner wrench did arrive already.
$48 got me a 100 cm discrete tactical black rifle & gear case with back straps and lots of pockets and pouches.


No comments:

Post a Comment