Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Big Country AirGuns Classic 1911 BB


I have a few inexpensive and/or cheap airguns, like the Marksman 2002, Daisy powerline 210, Crosman PSM45 and now this "Big Country AirGuns Classic 1911".
These are all spring piston air pistols, and this one is chambered for .177 caliber steel BB.

I suspect that KWC made this air pistol.
It is very similar to the 6mm  sig Sauer gsr 1911 spring airsoft pistol that Canadian Tire sells.

I have chronographed the Classic 1911 and it consistently shoots around 175 fps, which is hard enough to punch through cardboard targets.

These are fun, close range indoor target shooting airguns,  and a great way to get into airgunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment