Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

HellBoy M4 tactical Co2 airgun

I didn't think that I would ever buy a .177cal/4.5mm steel BB-only long gun. Pistols are fun, but a BB only smoothbore long gun is not very practical in my opinion...
...but the only semi-automatic Pellet firing AR-15 style Co2 long gun on the market was SiG Sauer MCX, and that requires a P.A.L to own in Canada.
Then Air Venturi and Pyramydair announced their new steel BB M4 co2 semi auto "tactical" AirGun!
I easily talked myself into placing a pre-order, and I am glad, because it is a fun AirGun to customize and shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment