Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Browning Buck Mark URX .177 caliber air pistol




 This Browning Buck Mark URX .177 caliber pellet break barrel spring piston air pistol is a great looking & superb shooting air pistol that is a tremendous value!
I like shooting 5.4 grain Crosman fast flight penetrators and have chronographed them as high as 413 fps with my Buck Mark URX .177 😎


The last photo is of a .22LR Browning Buck Mark Camper  .22LR...Umarex hit the bullseye with this replica!


I bought a Browning Buck Mark .22lr Holster from Amazon last week and it perfectly fits my Buck Mark URX!

No comments:

Post a Comment