Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

SiG Sauer P250ASP .177 cal. Co2 pellet pistol!!!





I bought my SiG P250ASP .177cal Co2 pellet pistol 2 years ago.
It was before SiG air pstols were imported into Canada, possibly because when the P250ASP & P226ASP had velocity ratings of 500 fps & 510 fps respectively.
I kept the packaging with the bold claim of "up to 500 fps" because it may become a collectible someday.

I already owned a Gamo PT-85 blowback pellet pistol and the first thing that I noticed about the SiG p250asp was the dual rotary pellet magazine, and how similar it was to the Gamo PT-85's magazine.
Both air pistols are made in Japan, and both are constructed and function in very similar manner.
Regardless, the Sig P250ASP is as much fun to shoot as the Gamo PT-85 is, and although it doesn't shoot up to 500 fps, it has enough power to shoot good groups from 10 meters.

SiG no longer has the P250ASP in their catalogue, so it has the makings of a collectible.


No comments:

Post a Comment