Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Friday, July 12, 2019

SiG Sauer P250ASP Co2 Pellet Pistol

I bought my ODG(Olive Drag Green) SiG Sauer P250ASP when they were first released, and the velocity was rated at 500 fps.
SiG has discontinued the P250ASP, replaced by the P320ASP
I already had a Gamo PT-85, so I was familiar with this type of pellet stick magazine.
I am going to take new photos of my P250ASP in the next couple of days, but for now I has borrowed Dennis Adler's high quality pics of this soon to be collectable, discontinued SiG ASP Pellet Pistol🔫





Here is a photo of my SiG Sauer P-250ASP .177cal. Co2 Pellet pistol back when they were first released.

No comments:

Post a Comment