Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Beeman P1 Magnum .22cal. & Walther PPQ M2 T4E .43cal.

My Beeman P1 Magnum .22cal. spring piston air pistol & Walther PPQ M2 T4E .43cal. Co2 pistol, plus the extra PPQ T4E "Emergency" magazine represent $1100 of the hard earned dollars that I have invested in my AirGun hobby/collection.

A thousand dollar picture🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

The Beeman P1 is by far the higher quality air pistol, and will probably still be shooting great long after I am dead.
Beeman first introduced the model P1 Magnum in the 1980's, and the following are pages from the 1984 and 1986 Beeman Precision AirGuns catalogs...





I have posted about the awesome Walther PPQ M2 T4E Co2 pistol and my favorite ammunition to feed it, RIOT-BALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment