Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Some new Tools(+ a tool or two I hope to get) pt_two 2024

First, there is a well made Chinese copy of Gerber's US MILITARY variant of MP600.
I have found this to be a useful part of my Field Reloading kit for my Antique cartridge firing revolvers.

 

Second, is my brand new SOG PowerLock EOD Multitool...it's the 25th year that this model has been in production.





Third, is the SOG SwitchPlier, which I unfortunately don't own, but it is still listed as "in stock soon" on SOG's website.






The last Multitool today is a Leatherman inspired design from BiBury which recently cost me $18 CDN from Amazon.
It's a very practical tool set .



No comments:

Post a Comment