Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Friday, September 6, 2024

SOG ToolClip inspired MultiTools!



 "World Famous" Brand is, or was a Canadian company that specialized in gear for the Outdoors...

The "World Famous" Brand Multitool on the right side of the above photo, is my very first Multitool which I have had since the mid-90's.

The "World Famous" tool on the left was a very recent eBay bargain priced, nostalgic impulse purchase.

The Sheffield Mfg. Items are other fantastic eBay purchases...they are all from the early to mid-90's.

SOG's first Multitool was called the "ToolClip", and today will demand more than $150 cdn.

I like the ergonomic design and although I own & use other Multitools, the SOG ToolClip still remains my favorite type of pliers based Multitool ...


No comments:

Post a Comment