Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Böker-Magnum Sierra Delta Tanto Knife


I have wanted to get myself a Cold Steel Recon Tanto fixed blade knife for several years, but since the pandemic my work hours have been reduced so much that even a $75 knife purchased is more than I can afford. 

Last month I came across this knife and was able to buy it from Amazon through their 0% interest  monthly payment plan, and I went for it. 

I was quite pleased when I received it, and it is one well made, amazing fixed blade Tanto knife.

Böker's "Magnum" line are a collection of knives that are more affordable than the "made in Germany" knives.

This full tang Tanto knife has G10 handle scales, and the 5" blade is made of 440 stainless steel with a bead blasted finish that looks terrific. The overall length is 10".

The Kydex sheath is high quality and fits perfectly plus a Böker belt adapter clip was included.



 I look forward to carrying this knife with me when I get out into to bush this Spring & Summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment