Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Böker-Magnum Ranger Field Bowie Knife

 


Not long after I bought my Böker Magnum Sierra Delta Tanto Knife on Amazon, I saw this Böker-Magnum Ranger Field Bowie Knife, and because I have always loved the Ka-bar style of Military knife, so I  impulsively purchased it.

The fit & finish is excellent, especially the stacked leather ring handle. The guard and base of the handle is made of G10, and the nearly 6" blade is made of 440 Stainless Steel and it has a lovely looking black oxide finish.

The leather sheath is really high quality.

I wish I could find boots made of such soft leather!

Overall I could find no flaws with this Böker-Magnum knife, which seems to have been made to the same high standard of quality as my Sierra Delta Tanto.


No comments:

Post a Comment