Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Monday, June 17, 2019

Walther PPQ M2 T4E .43cal. Co2 Pistol


Umarex distributes the Walther PPQ M2 T4E .43cal. Co2 pistol.
"Riot-Ball" ammunition  roundball ammo made from PVC/nylon and is dense and very hard.
They are designed for "less than lethal" self defense and training.

I bought my Walther PPQ M2 T4E because when combined with Riot-Ball ammo, it is an amazing big bore Co2 pistol🔫







I bought 20 rounds of 5.2gram .43cal./10.85mm steel roundball from an eBay seller in Germany.
They load and cycle perfectly, but the muzzle velocity seems consistently around 150-170 fps, which creates the same muzzle energy of 5 fpe (foot-pounds) as the much lighter one gram/round  Riot-Ball ammo.






No comments:

Post a Comment