Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Saturday, June 22, 2019

SEKIDEN Automatic SAP.50 toy pistol caliber:7mm


I was wasting some time earlier today browsing at items on Amazon.ca, and came across this Japanese Toy target pistol for $25...there was another Japanese seller offering a package with 300 rounds of the 7mm metallic ball ammo and paper targets for an additional $20, so I decided to order the pistol first, since it came with one box of 50 rounds of ammo.
I will try out this fun looking toy, and then maybe, I will invest in the extra ammunition + paper targets package.




I suspect that this is a "catapult" gun, because a customer review states the range is around 12 feet.
Hopefully, it is a spring piston powered air pistol, like airsoft/softair guns, but we'll see...


1 comment:

  1. we had these guns when we were kids in the 60's, the ammo quickly ran out then someone figured that you could use dried peas instead. considerably cheaper and very biodegradable.
    Yes it is a spring catapult gun.

    ReplyDelete