Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

New "tactical" black AirGun case for my Air Venturi HellBoy M4, with new foregrip!


 I buy a lot of my shooting gear on Amazon and eBay, and this case was $48 on Amazon and it arrived the day after I ordered it!
There is a second pocket on the front that unzips and has a Velcro loop for storing a second carbine or breakdown rifle, like a Crosman P1322 multi-pump pneumatic pistol with a shoulder stock!
Other pockets and pouches of varying sizes are large enough to hold my two HellBoy M4 magazines, tools, oil, rags,  manuals, ammo, Co2 and whatever else might be needed.


This angled foregrip cost $10 from an eBay seller name "cool-girl2014" in Shanghai, China.
It is the first of a few upgrades I ordered for my HellBoy M4 and it was easy to securely mount on the length of picatinny rail on the underside of the handguard.
I am still waiting for an aluminum alloy  6.7" carbine quad rail handguard, and a MTR style shoulder stock to arrive.



UPDATE: aluminum alloy 6.7" quad rail handguard arrived today.
It really modernizes my HellBoy M4!
Pics to comeπŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«

No comments:

Post a Comment