Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Umarex 'Legends' P08 Luger 4.5mm Co2 pistol





I borrowed the next two  photographs from Tom Gaylord's 'Airgun Blog' & the two after that are from the " replica AirGun dot CA" AirGun review blog:








Here are two patent drawings of the original Luger :




I won an eBay auction for a new Umarex Legends P08 Luger Co2 4.5mm BB pistol for $110 CDN including shipping.
I only saved about ten dollars, but it was still kind of fun, and now I finally bought a Luger.
It should arrive in the next week or two since it is coming to me from New Hampshire, USA.









No comments:

Post a Comment