Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Mr. Marvin was selling a lovely early 1970's  "made in the USA"
 Smith & Wesson model 78G, a .22 caliber single shot Co2 pistol based on the .22LR model 41 target pistol.
I have bought way more AirGuns this past six months, so I have to pass on this beautiful tack driver.





http://airgunoldies.com is Mr. Marvin "the AirGun Guy's" wonderful website!
Thanks to him, I own a pristine,  Hawthorne Montgomery Ward M-150, which is a rare variant of the Crosman model 150 .22 caliber Co2 Pellet pistol. It is in nearly new condition even though it was made around 1955.
A Crosman SA6 "Single Action Six" .22 caliber Co2 revolver replica of the Colt 1873 Single Action Army and because of the odd design of the Co2 O-ring seal, I am sure it was built in 1960.
  A 1st variant Crosman 1322 Medalist pneumatic pistol.
A Benjamin Model 317 pneumatic pellet rifle that was built between 1940-56, and a lovely,  CrosmanTrapmast 1100 .380gauge Co2 Air Shotgun(1968-71) + new old stock Crosman #8 Shotshells.

If I could afford them, I would have bought dozens more vintage AirGuns from Mr Marvin.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Someone mentioned that you have a video on a power upgrade to the Dan Wesson revolvers. Please let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make the video, but I have it bookmarked somewhere, and will look for the link and share it here for you.

      Delete
  2. This is a good YouTube video that you may have already found, in case you haven't, then here it is: https://youtu.be/DR9Vb07ERns

    ReplyDelete