Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Walther/T4E PPQ M2 .43 caliber Co2 Air Pistol











This is a .43 caliber Co2 powered replica  airgun that is designed to shoot paint ball, dust balls, pepper balls, rubber balls & nylon riot balls.





I have ordered 500 rounds of the black .43 caliber PVC/nylon "RIOT-Balls" for my recently purchased Walther PPQ M2-T4E Co2 pistol.
500 rounds of .43 caliber Riot-Ball ammo cost $125 CDN (25¢/round) 



   




It is intended as a training tool and "less lethal" self defense weapon.
Michael at "replica AirGuns" tested his PPQ M2 and with T4E brand .43 cal. rubber ball ammo, he got chronograph results as high as 330 fps, and an average around 315 fps.

I don't know how much the ammo weighs, so I have no way of calculating the muzzle energy.

I just bought the last black finish Walther PPQ M2 from replica AirGuns, so I will do some of my own testing once it arrives.







I bit the bullet and bought myself a Walther PPQ M2 T4E .43 caliber Co2 pistol from replica airguns dot CA and 500 rounds of black "Riot-Ball" ammo from Amazon for 25¢/round.
I tested it to make sure there were no leaks and shot a few rounds through my AceTech ac-6000 chronograph, with a high of 423 fps and a four shot average of 412 fps.
I will eventually see how accurate this Co2 pistol can be.






No comments:

Post a Comment