Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Umarex Ruger P345PR Co2 airsoft pistol





Umarex has a nice looking, very basic 6 mm Ruger P345PR  Co2 airsoft replica pistol and I have been considering buying one for a few years.
The muzle velocity is 380 fps with .20 gram BB's, which is reasonable, but I would have preferred 480 fps from a non-blowback co2 pistol.
All controls are molded into the frame and slide, including the hammer.
It is still a very cool looking air pistol replica.

I have a .177 cal/4.5mm crosman "1088" Co2 pellet/BB pistol that is definitely based on the appearance of the Ruger P345.
Too bad it is not a great air pistol.
It could have been great.



No comments:

Post a Comment