Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Colt's New Line of Breech Loadere.

 


My .32 caliber Rim-fire,  Colt New-Line revolver is the one at the top right in the above  advertisement. Today it's valued between $1000-$1200 Canadian funds, and maybe more, since the authoritarian Federal Gov has banned handguns, so far it doesn't include "antiques", but it does include any of the center-fire chambered Colt New-Line revolvers!
If I can afford it, I would like to also own the  .38 rimfire and 41 rimfire Colt New-Line revolvers 
For now, I will continue to keep my Colt New 32 in as nice condition as possible...




No comments:

Post a Comment