Winter 2021-22 Antique Pistol Restoration Project

Antique "Sterling" .38 cal.rimfire restoration project update...

  It seems that I could have bought an E.L.Dickinson "Parts gun" a couple of weeks ago, but I passed, not realizing a the time, th...

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Crosman's Revolvers pt-1: 357




Crosman's "357" .177 caliber Co2 pellet revolver was not the company's first Co2 revolver, but it has been the one in production the longest.

I bought a model 357-6 when I was 22 years old, it was my first AirGun.
I purchased my 357-6 and additional rotary magazines plus the rare full metal 8" rifled barrel at Canadian Tire.
Unfortunately, being young & poor, I was forced to sell my 357 less than three years later.

The Crosman 357(1st picture) is styled after the legendary Colt 357 Python(2nd picture).

A Crosman 357GW Shooters Kit popped up on Kijiji for $100 CDN in 2014, and the seller turned out living four doors down the street from me!
My 357GW kit included the 4" barrel & an 8" full metal rifled barrel, plus a copperhead red dot sight + removeable dove-tail mounts, a number of rotary magazines, a pellet case with belt loop and the Revolver.
My 357GW is pictured below:











No comments:

Post a Comment